Dom Glynn & His Sunday Best
This Fast Life is Killing Me
(DGSB)
Just recently, Dom and dirtroad associates showcased this material during an album release gig at London's Hootenanny Brixton pub and music spot. (And coming months' bookings are plentiful.) Barnworthy musicalizing of this tenor is most frequently characteristic of Honky Tonk veterans and in-demand studio specialists. No sooner does unassuming genuineness strike observers as appropriate to eras in history's rearview, than it occurs that there's no good reason it shouldn't just as properly reign TODAY.
Recommended: "This Fast Life is Killing Me," "If She's an Angel Straight From Heaven (Then I'm a Devil Straight From Hell)," "Life Without Parole," "Mr. Clean and Mr. Mean," "I Loved You, Cigarettes," "Never Smile Again," "The Doghouse (My Second Home)," "Forever Stay the Night"
Video: "This Fast Life is Killing Me" "Life Without Parole" (live) "If She's an Angel Straight From Heaven (I'm a Devil Straight From Hell)" (offstage, dual acoustics version) "Never Smile Again"




No comments:
Post a Comment